Solarglow Garden Lights: One of the best ways to bring life to your back yard, garden or driveway is by using solarglow garden lights. Solar garden lights add a classic touch to your landscape as well as providing you with some good illumination that ensures you not slip over items in your garden.
These garden lights work on a structure that has a solar panel, LED bulb, and a battery. The solar panel is made from crystalline silicon that is able to convert slow energy into electricity which charges the battery.
Solarglow garden lights are convenient; they use solar power which means you will not incur any extra cost to your electricity bill. The lights works well in all seasons as there are normally built with material that can withstand all weather. Not only will your garden look stunning with this solarglow lights but they will also add brightness which improves security.
- Why choose a solar garden light over electric light
- Solarglow Garden Lights 2021
- Signature Garden 6 Pack Solar Garden Lights
- Moonrays 91754 Richmond garden Solar light
- Solpex Solar Pathway Lights
- Nekteck Solar Spot Lights
- Sunklly Solar Umbrella Lights
- MAGGIFT Hanging Solar Lights
- URPOWER Solar Lights
- LITOM 12 LED Solar Landscape Spotlights
- Brightown Outdoor Solar Path Lights
- Solar Garden Lights Buyers Guide
- Features of Best Solar Garden Lights
- Landscape Lighting Ideas
Why choose a solar garden light over electric light
Compared to electric garden lights, solar garden are more advantages. This is because they have LED bulbs which make them more efficient than any fluorescent bulbs. LED lights use 90 percent less energy and above all, they are eco-friendly as they use sunlight as a source of power. The life span of most of these bulbs ranges between 30,000 to 50,000 hours, they don’t produce heat, and have no toxic chemicals like fluorescent bulbs. To top it all, solar glow garden lights are much safer than electrical lights when installing. To install a solar light all you need to do is to fix the stake to the ground, position the solar panel correctly and let it charge.
To ensure you enjoy these advantages, ensure you get one of the best solar lights for your garden, backyard, driveway and pathway
Solarglow Garden Lights 2021
Signature Garden 6 Pack Solar Garden Lights
Improve the appearance of your garden by installing Signature Garden Solar Garden Lights. As a set of six solar garden lights, you will have the perfect lighting and view at night. It is made of quality stainless steel and on each LED light there is 15 lumen that are bright enough. The LED lights are fixed on the light poles which make it so easy for you when installing.
Unlike other garden lights that require wiring, these ones are wireless.
- Comes with six-pack garden lights
- At dusk, it lights on automatically and at dawn, it turns off
- Very easy to install, just push the stakes into the ground
- Bright and you will need extra lighting
- The outer cover is made of stainless steel hence durable
- It is snow, rain, frost, and sleet-resistant
- Comes with 100 percent replacement guarantee
Moonrays 91754 Richmond garden Solar light
Moonrays 91754 Richmond garden light is a good product especially if you prefer to have bright glow in your garden. It has 30 lumens which produce a fascinating “moonray” effect at 30 watts
Moonrays solar garden lights made of metal and the outer finish is rubbed with bronze and has a ribbed glass lens that produces a 360-degree display and 120-degree beam angle of LED lighting. Each pack has 2 packs of light and each LED is brighter and more durable. To install these lights you will not require any wiring
It has 3 rechargeable batteries that can run for 8 hours continuously and the light will automatically go on and off in the morning and evening.
- Its LED light produces beams at 120-degree wide-angle to cover a 48-inch area
- Comes with 3 pre-assembled batteries
- The light can continuously light for 8 hours
- Durable due to the bronze plastic construction
- Quick and simple to fix
- 1-year limited warranty
Solpex Solar Pathway Lights
Solpex Solar Pathway Lights fulfills its purpose very well; It is one of the best solar lights for backyard. it will beautify and light your garden at night. It is weather-resistant and you will have no worries when it rains or snows, all you will have to do is wipe out the snow to ensure it is charged.
- It will give you an easy time when installing, just turn on the switch under the cap and then push the stake to the soil.
- Has an automatic turn and turn off
- Can light for 6 to 8 hours
- Can withstand all weather condition including rain and snow
- Charges after charging for 4-6 hours
- Requires no additional batteries
- The lights do not operate if they are close to each other
Nekteck Solar Spot Lights
If you have tried many solarglow garden lights that didn’t give the illumination you wanted, then consider getting Nekteck Solar Spot Light. It will light up your pathway, backyard or garden for up to 8 to 10 hours. For improved functionality, it has both manual and automatic on/off button.
This Nekteck Solar Spot Light is a 4th Generation hence more advanced. It has 200 lumens LED solar lights that will make you enjoy the glow in the well-landscaped garden.
- Has big solar panels to absorb more sunshine
- Has two lighting mode (high and dim light)
- Good illumination due to the 200 lumen
- Can stick on your wall or fix on the ground
- 180 adjustable solar panel
Sunklly Solar Umbrella Lights
Looking for a Premium Outdoor Décor to decorate and add a delightful, warm yellow glow to your garden?
Sunklly Solar Umbrella Lights will give you a way to decorate the umbrella, trees or tent in your garden by hanging lights on the most suitable position. It has a yellowish light that gives a warm feeling every time you are having a walk or dinner in your garden.
These lights are made of high-quality plastic metal that ensures that it is waterproof and heatproof. The other good thing is that the battery is replaceable to ensure the light continues to work well.
Although Sunklly’s solar garden lamps can light for 6-9 hours, it is intended more for decorative purposes than light.
- Small and portable and will easily hang on your yard, camping tent, pathway, etc.
- Creates a warm and comfortable space
- It is heatproof and waterproof
- Has a replaceable battery
- Come with 30 days refund and 12 months replacement
- Not bright enough to provide lighting
MAGGIFT Hanging Solar Lights
Another beautiful solarglow garden light that will leave you impressed is MAGGIFT Hanging Solar Lights. As long as you hang them where they get enough sunshine, they can last all night long. It is good to note that these solar lights are more of marker lights than lighting lumps
It comes with two installing methods, one light can be hanged on the Shepherd hook and another can be stuck on the ground. Both lights are easy to install as no wiring is required.
- Come with 2 lanterns, one straight stake, and shepherd hook stake
- Lights for 6-8 hours
- The light color is white
- It is tough and sealed tight.
- The length of hanging solar light is 26 inch and the length of stake light is 20 inches.
- The stake can break if the ground is hard
URPOWER Solar Lights
Unlike many solar lights that have low light, URPOWER Solar Lights have a bright illumination. It has 2 in 1 function where you can either mount it on the wall or put in on the ground using the stake. It is a 3rd generation URPOWER Solar Lights hence has the better ability and features like two lighting modes (high light and dim light). For adequate exposure to the sun, the solar panel can be adjusted 270 degrees upward or 180 degrees downward and the light can be adjusted to 90 degrees for perfect lighting
During winter you never have to worry about the lights as it is water and snow resistant.
- Has good illumination due to the 50 lumens in each of the 4 LED bulbs.
- Has adjustable solar panel and light
- It takes up to 5 hours for the light to be fully charged depending on the sun intensity
- Had both high and low light mode
- Requires no wiring
LITOM 12 LED Solar Landscape Spotlights
This is a multicolored solar light that has 13 lighting modes. The lighting colors include green, purple, red, blue, orange, pink, light green, light purple, light blue, light yellow and white. You can switch between fixed color mode and auto changing color mode.
It has 12 LED lights and each has 50 lumens. The lighting angle of the light is 120 degrees and can be adjusted at 90 degrees. To conserve energy and be able to light for longer. It has an inbuild radial sensor, which will senses the level of light around so that it will not shine in the day time.
- Has a 12 Fixed Color Modes and 1 Auto Changing Color Mode
- The Fixed Color Modes can light for 6hrs and the Auto Changing Color Mode can go for 12hrs
- Made of High-impact ABS Plastic that is Waterproof
- Very bright
Brightown Outdoor Solar Path Lights
If you are looking to have bright and gorgeous outdoor, Brightown Outdoor Solar Lights can lighten up your outdoor spaces. These lights will give a good view every time you are having outdoor dinners and parties.
- Has a bright Illumination
- Made of ABS plastic hence it is waterproof
- Can light for 10-12 hours
- Easy to install (fix the stake to the ground)
- Each pack has 6 lights
- Take more hours to be fully charged
Solar Garden Lights Buyers Guide
To get the best Solarglow garden lights in the market you have to consider the following
Features of Best Solar Garden Lights
It should withstand all climatic conditions including rains, snow, and excessive heat.
Easy to Install
A good solar garden light should be easy to install by fixing the stake to the ground, hanging on the tree or fixing on the wall. No wiring should be involved.
Level of Illumination
If you only need the light for decoration, choose one with lower lumens. Higher lumens will lead to more brightness.
You don’t want your light to continue even when there is sunshine. Automatic on/off will ensure the lights go on and off at the appropriate time.
Adjustable Solar Panel
Having a one-way fixed panel means you will not maximize the charging. An adjustable panel can be rotated to get more sunlight throughout the day
Charging and Lighting hours
There is no need of having a solar light you charge for eight hours only for it to light for 3-4 hours. If the lighting hours are low at the beginning they are only meant to reduce as the battery life goes down.
Choose one with a longer life and replaceable battery to ensure you don’t keep replacing the lights every time the battery capability reduced.
Landscape Lighting Ideas
Hope this review will help you get the best solar garden light. One that will give you value for your money and meet the expectations you have for your garden.