Best Blender for Baby Food: We all know the importance of balanced diet in the growth of your baby. Even with this knowledge, often there are challenges in knowing the exact food to give your child. Children have different tastes and preferences so to know what your child will like you will have to give them different types of foods. To have a less stressful time when preparing this food, you can get a blender that you will use to puree the cooked food.
Getting the best blender for baby food will ensure you puree the food with correct consistency. In addition, you will save time, more so when if you have a food maker that can also blend the food. A good food maker can blend a variety of food including fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, etc. This variety of food will eventually give your child the nutrition they need for their growth.
To ensure you get the best product we have outlined some of the best blenders for baby food and best baby food makers.
- Best Blender for Baby Food 2020
- EVLA’s Baby Food Maker
- ECCOMUM Baby Food Maker
- Homia Dansa Baby Food Maker
- Elechomes Baby Food Maker Processor
- BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 Steam Cooker & Blender
- Infanso Baby Food Maker Food Processor
- Homia Infano Baby Food Maker
- Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor
- How to know the Best Blender for Making Baby Food?
- 9 Fruit Purees for 4+ / 6+ Month Baby | Stage 1 Homemade Baby Food
Best Blender for Baby Food 2020
EVLA’s Baby Food Maker
This is a baby’s food maker that will give you value for your money. It works well and all you will have to do is to put in your baby’s favourite food and set the timer in which you want the food to be steamed. Very suitable for you and your baby, it will steam you food and blend after it is ready. This takes care of the hustles that come when you have to use multiple utensils to prepare baby’s food. As result you will spend more time with your baby.
- It will steam and blend the food in the same container
- Reheat the food
- Easy to clean and sterilize
- Through steaming, it retains the nutrients in the food
- It is simple to use
- Saves the time spend when preparing baby’s food
- Has a Modern touch screen control panel which allows you to select the exact meal consistency your baby prefers
- It is BPA free
- Suitable for all vegetables, chicken, meat, and fruits
ECCOMUM Baby Food Maker
Eccomum baby food processor is designed with all features that will ensure you have ample time when preparing food for your child such as Auto-power off, large capacity (1 litre) and 360 rotating steam. This steamer can prepare baby food which you can immediately blend without having to change the containers. It is so reliable in steaming meat, fish, eggs, and any other types of vegetables.
As a wonderful baby food maker and best blender for baby food, you’ll be able to warm baby’s food and milk in just few minutes. Additionally, it is easy to clean and will save time to ensure you spend more time with your baby.
- Helps you to prepare several nutritional foods including meat, chicken, vegetables, fruit, and fish
- Cooks food in a way that retains most of the nutrients
- Has a 1000ml bowl and rust-free stainless steel blades
- It’s very fast and convenient.
- Has a timer to help you set the time you will precisely need to cook the food
- Can keep your baby’s drinks and food at the recommended temperature to prevent nutrition loss.
- This baby food maker has an LCD control panel that’s easy and convenient to use
- To ensure it is easy to clean it has a wide opening at the top
- Has stainless steel detachable blade that is easy to clean
- The steam basket and the spatula may be discolored by foods with pigments.
Homia Dansa Baby Food Maker
Like many baby food maker, Homia Dansa’s key benefit is the capability to steam and blender in the same container. This food maker is also exceptional because it can prepare 3 meals at once due to its ‘pyramid’ like steaming cups with distinct food sections. The foods in each section can be removed separately when ready. This feature becomes handy when you are cooking several meals with dissimilar cooking times.
- It is 8 in 1 kind of food maker that can Chop Steam, Cook, Puree, Juice, Sterilize, Defrost and Warm
- Has 3 tier baskets that allow you to cook three different meals at once
- Easy to use and clean since it has stirring cups that are dishwasher safe.
- Made of safe friendly material
Elechomes Baby Food Maker Processor
If you have been looking for the best food maker to help you give your child natural and healthy food, look no further than the Elechomes Baby Food Maker Processor.
Elechomes Baby Food Maker will make it so easy for you to prepare the food. All you will have to do put fruits and vegetables into the jar. The food maker will soften them with steam and then blend. It is an outstanding food maker and blender as it can also defrost, chop, defrost or reheat food. Warming the milk will also become an easy affair.
- It is easy to use (put the ingredients into the steamer jar, set time and once the food is well-steamed press the blend button)
- Made of safe material that is FDA approved and BPA free
- Has Extra Large Dual-Layer Steamer Basket that can cook foods separately.
- So easy to clean since the steamer basket is machine washable, and the blade is detachable blade hence clean easily
BEABA Babycook 4 in 1 Steam Cooker & Blender
Want to make baby’s food in the most convenient and easy way? For mums who wish to prepare various foods for a baby who is weaning, you can try using Beaba Babycook steam cooker and blender.
It functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster that helps you to prepare healthy and natural food for your toddler.
- Works fast and effectively
- It steams the food and retains its nutritional value.
- It can Puree and blend food to the specific consistency you require
- Made of BPA free material
- Can be used to reheat and defrost food
- Has a large capacity (4.5 cups)
- Has a timer and automatically shuts off when set time lapses
Infanso Baby Food Maker Food Processor
Infanso Baby Food Maker Food Processor is one of the perfect food makers. It is smaller, in case you want to prepare daily and fresh food for your baby. Simple to use and clean and you can be assured of having no problems with mold. It is designed with need to retain all the nutritious contents in the food even after cooking.
- It can steam and blend the food
- Made with FDA approved material
- Has a Digital Display Touchscreen which allows you to operate it easily using one hand.
- It gives an alert if the stirring cup or cover is not properly placed
- Has an Auto Cleaning ability where you just press one button and the machine will clean itself. It has a cup and blades that can be washed in a dishwasher
- Has a stainless steel water tank
- Can be used when preparing vegetables, fruits, meat, fish and meat
- It can also chop, auto-stir and disinfect
Homia Infano Baby Food Maker
This is not just a food maker that blends your baby food, it one that reheats, defrost, steam, chops, cleans and disinfect itself. It is very suitable for mum or parents with a busy schedule as it will save time spent preparing the food.
- The stirring cup is safe to wash in a dishwasher
- To ensure it does not operate when the stirring cup is not correctly placed, it has 2 safety switch
- Automatically shuts down when the water level goes down
- Easy to clean
- Has 12 months warranty
Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor
If you prefer the traditional way of blending food, where you first steam or boil the baby food in a separate cooking pan then blend it in a normal blender, you can choose Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor. It is one of the best blenders you can use to puree your baby’s food.
It will consistently puree the food hence your child will have easy feeding times
- It is powerful and it crushes ice and frozen fruits into creamy smoothies within seconds
- Has two well-sized jars (48 oz and 16 oz)
- Easy to use as it has a one-touch button
- It is dishwasher safe
- Has one year’s warranty
- Has nonslip base
- Has an Anti-spill splash guard
How to know the Best Blender for Making Baby Food?
The best blender for baby food should be:
Combination of functionality
Some food makers are able to steam, blend, defrost, chop, puree and warm food in the same stirring cup. If you prefer all these functionalities ensure you maximally use them as additional features lead to higher cost and it is only economical to get the value your
Easy to operate
Look for food blender that has well-outlined labels and buttons
Unless you want to puree food for several servings, the size of the blender should be average. One that will not consume a lot of power to just puree one cup of food
Easy to clean
To avoid the growth of molds ensure the blender is easy to clean. Having a detachable blade will also increase the ease of cleaning. Some food makers are self-sterilizing so if you have a busy schedule you can go for this kind.