Best Microphone for Recording Vocals on Computer: To all the musicians, instrumentalist or any person aspiring to have a small studio in your home or in your office it is good to understand there are several microphones in the market. To have your own recording facility you will need a MIC and a good computer. Today we are going to look at some on the Microphone for Recording Vocals on Computer you can get to help you start simple recording.
Usually, there are 2 types of MICS, and to be precise they include dynamic microphones and condenser microphones. A condenser Mic is good for recording vocals and instruments this is because it can be able to pick up audio signals accurately and produce great quality output. Compared to dynamic MICS, Condenser MICS have a sensitive transducer that changes acoustic energy into electric energy. The good thing is that for you to use these MICS you don’t need to understand all the technicalities, all you need is understand basic functionality of a MIC.
As we review about Microphone for Recording Vocals on Computer we are going to highlight mostly on Condenser MICS because they are most suited for vocals.
|Best Microphone for Recording Vocals on Computer||Price|
|Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone||Check on Amazon|
|Blue Yeti Microphone||Check on Amazon|
|Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone||Check on Amazon|
|Fifine Metal Condenser Microphone||Check on Amazon|
|Samson Meteor Condenser Microphone||Check on Amazon|
Top 5 Best Microphone for Recording Vocals on Computer in 2020
Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone
Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone is good for anyone starting out with vocal recording. It comes with a reasonable price and you will be definitely be amazed how well it works. It has an excellent nickel plated body to perfect mount electronic circuitry
The Rode NT1-A condenser microphone has set good standards since it delivers clarity and high SPL capability features that are typically included on some of the world’s costliest MICS. It is one of the quietest MICs as it has a self-noise level of 5dBA. This low noise brands it as an ideal for vocal microphone for for recording guitars and drumming.
The manufacturer of this MICS, Rode, starts out in 1990s and has grown and become an expert in making these good MICs. They have employed one of the latest technology and machinery to continue producing MICS of world-class standards while still ensuring that the cost is not too high.
Rode NT1-A includes all you need to get a truly professional vocal recording. Its large diaphragm 1-inch ardioids condenser microphone is well designed and made which makes it come with 10 years’ warranty.
Best features of Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone
- Has a great 1-inch capsule with gold-plated diaphragm.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- To ensure less noise it has self-noise of 5dB (A).
- True condenser
- Has an Internal capsule shock mounting
- Comes with ten-year warranty if you register your microphone at the manufacturer’s website.
Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone package list
- A studio grade pop shield
- Shock mount
- Premium 20-feet microphone cable
- dust cover
- An instructional DVD packed with recording tips
Blue Yeti Microphone
Are you looking for the most versatile and best condenser MIC that will offer you excellent recording ability? If yes, then you can consider getting Blue Yeti Microphone. This MIC is the most advanced and handy multi-pattern USB microphone that nearly ensures you that you will not need extra drivers to have it properly work with your recording software.
Blue Yeti Microphone Combines three capsules that ensure you can record in many different situations like in podcasting, musical instruments, podcasting, interviews, field recordings etc. In addition, it has four different pattern settings, (omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional, & stereo}
This microphone has been developed with the need to ensure you record without much strains, this is why it uses a high quality A-D converter, an in-built headphone amplifier and direct controls buttons for volume, pattern selection, mute and microphone gain. To top it all it has no drivers so when install you will not need any. This is the most adaptable USB
Best features of Blue Yeti Microphone
- It is compatible with many operating systems like Mac OS X, Windows 8.1, 8,7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Has three condenser capsules which enable it record in most situations more so in vocal recording
- Has four recording pattern selection
- Has easy control buttons to help gain easy access to the MIC
- requires a minimum RAM capacity of 64 MB
Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone
Sometimes the journey of getting a Microphone for Recording Vocals on Computer may not be easy, especially if it is your first time. Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone is on this list because it is a good MIC. As a condenser MIC it offers crystal-clear audio for communicating and recording. To connect to your MAC or PC you will use the USB, no drivers required.
With this MIC it is easier to get high-quality sound for your vocal sound and computer-based audio recordings regardless of where you are.
Best features of Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone
- Has a Crystal clear sound which offers crystal clear audio for Skype, podcasts, Messages and vocals
- Easy to install, all you do is to plug into your PC and it works, no setup or drivers needed
Fifine Metal Condenser Microphone
Another good Microphone for recording vocals on computer is Fifine Metal Condenser Microphone. It is a USB recording microphone with 1.7 meters USB Cable which can be connected to your PC and laptop. If you have prepared some music, podcast or a video for YouTube, you can simply connect the MIC directly to your computer through the USB port and you will record instantly.
The quality of recording through this Microphone is of high quality which makes it suitable for vocals and instruments. For easy control of the MIC there are volume knob that ensure you can be able fine-tune the volume to what you want at the time of recording so as to bring out quality vocals
Best features of Fifine Metal Condenser Microphone
- It is a Condenser MIC with USB cable for digital recording.
- It is a recording microphone with easy control buttons
- Offers smooth recording smooth of vocals ideal for podcast, studio recording or field recording.
- It is compatible with Mac OS X, and Windows.
- It is made up of solid durable metal and it has a stable tripod stand that is convenient when you are recording
- It is a Cardioid polar pattern condenser MIC that captures your voice properly
Samson Meteor Condenser Microphone
Samson Meteor Condenser Microphone is intended to allow you to sound your finest whenever you are recording. This MIC offers you a plug-and-play ability that requires no driver installation. In addition to being compactible with your computer, it works with iPhones through Apple’s Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Android devices through a Host OTG cable.
For flexibility it has fold-back legs which allow the microphone to be easily moved and to be effortlessly positioned when recording. Samson Meteor Condenser Microphone is the worldwide solution that makes recording at home or on the road easy.
Best features of Samson Meteor Condenser Microphone
- It has cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern,
- Has 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution which gives you professional audio results regardless of what you’re recording.
- Smooth frequency response (20Hz–20kHz)
You may also Like: Camera with Flip Screen and Wifi