Best Face Moisturizer for Winter: Taking care of your skin is an important thing that should be done all seasons. Every season comes with various needs, for instances in winter your skin you be faced with cold weather and very harsh winds that tend to dry your skin. It is in this regard that we are looking at some of the best face moisturizer for winter.
Choosing the best face moisturizer for winter will require you to understand your skin type like listed below
Best Face Moisturizer for Winter Dry Skin
If you have a dry skin, you should consider a moisturizer that contains heavy-duty moisturizing ingredients like shea-butter and hyaluronic acid. Choose the moisturizer that is a bit thicker.
Best Face Moisturizer for Winter Oily Skin
When you have an oily skin during winter you will need to select a moisturizer that has a less oil but look for one which has more water base formula compared to oil.
Best Face Moisturizer for Winter Normal Skin
To get a good moisturizer if you a normal skin will require to look for one that has a balance between water and oil ingredients. This will ensure that your skin does not get unnecessary oil or less water as required,
Below we have looked at some the best moisturizer you can buy during winter
Best Face Moisturizer for Winter
Eau Thermale Avene Skin Recovery Cream
Avène is also another good cream, the manufacturer has a wide range of products with over 270 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin and hence is trusted by millions of customers. This recovery cream can be good for winter because it contains Avène Thermal Spring Water that soothes and helps reduce skin sensitivity.
It contains an essential ingredient known as paracrine which works to calm irritation, lessen redness, and reconstruct the lipid layer. The rebuilding of lipid layers is very important because it determines the appearance of the skin. Avène is non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, and free of parabens, preservers, perfume, and coloring agents.
If your skin tends to form or developed eczema during cold weather due to hyper sensitivity and reactive, then Avene Recovery Cream is one of the product you can use on your eczema without feeling like your face is burning up.
- Soothes irritability, reduces skin sensitivity and redness
- Has a 5 star, unique and exclusive packaging that is airtight hence allows blocking allergens, bacteria or air that could reduce the safety and efficacy of the moisturizer.
- Manufactured in accordance with pharmaceutical standards
Tea Tree Oil Face Cream
If you have an oily face and you are looking for a face moisturizer or cream that will give you good results this winter season, then you can consider Tea tree oil face cream. This cream is formulated to sooth, nourish and hydrate oily skin without making things worse. The manufacturer has used at least seven powerful natural and organic ingredients recognized to give the nutrition and balance required to heal and even out your skin.
Oily skins are prone to acne, blemishes, redness and blackheads. When you use this cream you can be assured that your skin will heal from these problems to give you a clearer skin.
- Has some powerful natural and organic ingredients to nourish and revitalize your skin like Pomegranate Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Zinc, Burdock Root etc.
- Friendly to sensitive skin as it is paraben free, non-toxic and has no hormone disruptors
- It nourishes and Moisturize the base of your skin hence gives a long-lasting effect
- Fight acne-causing bacteria and impurities
- Open and cleanses clogged pores
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Face Gel Moisturizer for Dry Skin
During winter if you have a dry face you can use Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel to instantly quench dry skin. This moisturizer will improve and boost’s your skin’s hydration level. This oil-free formula revitalizes dry skin to keep it looking smooth and hydrated all day.
It has a unique water gel formula that absorbs rapidly like a gel, however it has the long-lasting, penetrating moisturizing power of a cream. The advantageous thing about this gel moisturizer is that it is has hydraulic hyaluronic acid, which is naturally component of the human skin, this take care of the dry skin the hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge, and can be absorbed with up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- This moisturizer can be worn under make up
- It leaves your skin smooth and hydrated
- Contains non comedogenic formula that is dye free, oil free, and fragrance free and is from a dermatologist endorsed brand
- Absorbs quickly.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Face and Body Moisturizer
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Face and Body Moisturizer for Dry Skin is one of the best product you can use in cold season. For most people this cream has given satisfactory results. It has three essential ceramides that improves hydration and restore the protective ability of the skin. In addition, it utilizes patented MVE controlled-release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization. It is can be used by someone with dry or normal skin. However, it is always advisable you read through the manufacturers advice.
- Hydrates without clogging pores
- Does not cause any irrigation because it is free of fragrance and oil, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Leaves a long lasting moisturization
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Face Moisturizer
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Face Moisturizer helps even skin tone and texture to reveal naturally healthy looking skin. This daily facial moisturizer has clinically proven to help recover skin tone and clears spots.
This moisturizer is oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy and it is wearable under makeup. It has a Positively Radiant collection that is designed to enhance your natural radiance and give you a beautiful glow.
- It is clinically proven to unveil naturally radiant skin
- It is oil free and helps to enhance a smooth even skin tone
- Improves skin texture
- It’s hypoallergenic and non comedogenic moisturizer harnesses unique natural light diffusers that reflect light to visibly and naturally smooth skin imperfections